SJ3FIT Safety Jogger ESD Flexible Thermal Antibacterial InsolesAs low as €12.32 €10.27 Regular Price €17.60
Puma Evercushion Pro Footbed SoleAs low as €10.74 €8.95
Puma Evercushion Plus FootbedAs low as €9.85 €8.21 Regular Price €14.34
The insole, also called insole, is a very useful accessory for the need for foot comfort in a safety shoe or in your daily pair of shoes. Oxwork offers insoles of all models for the comfort of the worker in all sectors but also of the individual to spare this part of the human body which supports the whole body for various activities.
The sole: shock-absorbing, comfort and safety
It is a removable part that is placed on the bottom of the shoe, safety shoe, or everyday shoe. Various materials are used to make it, among others, leather, cork, foam, gel, or rubber.
This internal part which is inserted between the bottom of the shoe and the ball of the foot first its main function is to improve the foot's grip on the shoe. Thus, the sole is first designed to relieve the foot. It absorbs the shocks reflected by the shoe. It can even absorb these shocks.
It plays a role of complement to certain imperfections of the body. Its role is to straighten the arch of the foot or to correct certain defects such as one leg shorter than the other or hollow feet, flat feet or even heavy legs.
You should know that the health of the feet inevitably affects the health of the whole body, hence the importance of sole that provides comfort and absorbs a good part of the shock waves that result from our steps.
Foot protection: the properties of the sole
A good sole has many advantages:
- fills a shoe that is too big,
- absorbs perspiration,
- keeps the foot warm,
- comfort for the arch of the foot,
How to choose your insole size?
Sold by size, men's models often differ from women's models. It is in your interest to choose the sole to put in your shoe according to the problem you want to avoid, because not taking into account the importance of a good sole exposes you to various traumas including tendonitis or joint pain.
Features of insoles: Why choose the gel insole? Liege? Moss?
The soles offered by Oxwork are anti-bacteria treated. Your feet stay fresh and clean due to the insulating property of the sole which protects you from both cold and heat. With a thickness of a few millimeters, some models are machine washable. Comfort is at the rendezvous with the materials used, for example:
- foam: it allows good absorption of perspiration so that your feet stay dry, it also absorbs shocks well;
- the gel: excellent anti-shock (cushioned against any contact with the ground), ideal for tired feet and sensitive feet, therefore pain-relieving sole par excellence;
- cork: very good insulator, the cork sole protects your feet from the heat but also from the cold;
- but also latex, polystyrene…
How to choose your shoe soles?
Among a very wide range of soles which gives you a wide choice, the following examples are cited for illustration purposes:
- the Portwest insoles add reinforcement foam to the cotton to obtain 3 mm of thickness and thus ensure more comfort. Portwest soles are characterized by their quality components and the innovation they bring.
- The Dickies insulating insoles are machine washable. They stand out for their anti-slip properties.
- The Coveguard Orhtoclase Energy insoles have the particularity of absorbing shocks at the heel as much as possible. This thermoplastic rubber heel pad is recommended for people whose work is done standing for long hours. It reduces fatigue and preserves the back.
- The Puma Evercushion Pro Foobed polyurethane insoles provide continuous footing, i.e. the ideal stability provided by a honeycomb structure. These breathable, quick-drying insoles effectively absorb shock in the heel area.
- The perfumed and breathable Coverguard Orhoclase Breath model is highly recommended for working conditions because, in addition to being comfortable, it is easy to insert and absorbs heel shocks well.
Where to buy insoles?
Are you looking for an insole for your safety shoes or any other pair of shoes? Because you feel discomfort on a daily basis? Do you want better comfort for your feet? Oxwork is there for you, and offers a wide selection of soles to meet your needs. You will find the sole tailored to your needs on our website.